Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Happy Birthday Kelli!


Today is my big sister's birthday! Kelli is the sweetest person you will ever know. I am so thankful to have her for my big sissy. Kelli is a true woman of God. She loves to cook and sew and is an excellent wife and mother. She homeschools her three children (actually only two now because her daughter just graduated). Kelli and her husband love to travel with their kids, they have gone on many trips. I hope you have a wonderful birthday today Kelli! I love you!

1 comment:

Peter Davidson said...

This is a very nice blog that you have created. Have you had a chance to look through the many testimonies of our Savior at wetestifyofchrist.blogspot.com? You may find this very enlightening. God bless, Peter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...