Monday, August 20, 2007

Happy 70th Birthday Mom!















Today is my mother's 70th birthday! We all went over to their house to visit her on Sunday and give her a gift. What a blessing she has been in my life! Thank you Lord for giving me such a wonderful mom who gave me such a loving, cozy, safe home. She taught me many things, first and foremost, to love the Lord with all my strength, soul and mind. She also taught me how to be a good wife and mother. My mom is a very, very good cook and excellent baker. She makes wonderful home cooking - meat and potatoes kind of cooking. My Dad LOVES her cooking and so does my husband! She loves to bake cookies, pies and cakes and is known for her confections. I hope you have a great day today Mom, and that you have a wonderful year!








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...