Friday, August 31, 2007

Friday Night Lights





Tonight was Grayson's first football game. He plays for the local high school on the varsity team. Eric and Hayden and I went and it was an awesome game. We won! It was so fun and exciting. I love this town, it is a small town and everyone comes out to see the games. We got to see all our friends again and the Booster club sold hot dogs and hamburgers. Grayson plays corner back and wide receiver and he had an awesome game. Grayson was so cute after the game, he gave me a big hug and he was smiling from ear to ear.


I am thankful to the Lord that no one got hurt and I always pray for God's protection over Grayson and all of the guys on the team. I am trying to soak in all of these moments as I know they are fleeting and I want to really enjoy them. I love football season!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...